Author Topic: S1 exam at TNCA and S3 exam at TNCB/TNCC  (Read 9129 times)

S1 exam at TNCA and S3 exam at TNCB/TNCC
« on: July 20, 2012, 04:38:44 AM »
Today two practical exams will take place within our airspace, therefor I invite all pilots to fly today, July 20st 2012between 1830z and 2030z as a S1 and S3 exam will take place on TNCA ground and TNCC approach where the approach position also is responsible for TNCB.
Make the candidates earn their ratings with your departure, arrival, touch and go's, IFR, VFR or both. No emergencies are allowed!!
Download your charts via http://www.curacao.vatcar.org and enjoy!! Our SIDs and STARs are not published through Airacs yet, but with these charts I expect no problems for the pilots!!
I wish the candidates best of luck!
Kind regards,
Ruud op de Weegh.

Re: S1 exam at TNCA and S3 exam at TNCB/TNCC
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 03:55:31 AM »
Today two practical exams will take place within our airspace, therefor I invite all pilots to fly today, July 20st 2012between 1830z and 2030z as a S1 and S3 exam will take place on TNCA ground and TNCC approach where the approach position also is responsible for TNCB.
Make the candidates earn their ratings with your departure, arrival, touch and go's, IFR, VFR or both. No emergencies are allowed!!
Download your charts via http://www.curacao.vatcar.org and enjoy!! Our SIDs and STARs are not published through Airacs yet, but with these charts I expect no problems for the pilots!!

L.S.

Yesterday I had a double exam announced would take place between 1830z and 2030z
Unfortunately, from approximately 1400z provider down so there is no television, telephone and internet was available. This lasted until at least 2100Z, I just know that when I went to bed and no internet was available.
My apologies for the two candidates and anyone who wanted to join to test them. This, I hope not to do again.
I will do everything to the inconveniences to polish away, only now it will not succeed by familial obligations.
Kind regards,
Ruud op de Weegh.

Re: S1 exam at TNCA and S3 exam at TNCB/TNCC
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 05:24:26 AM »
Today, Sunday July 22nd,  from 1800z till 2000z we will do a second attempt for this exam hoping this time there will be no bad luck.
Come and join and make the students earn their ratings!!!
Kind regards,
Ruud op de Weegh.